Makes it easy to gain insights from unstructured text by connecting it with other sources of structured enterprise data.
Critical information in any given organization is often buried in free-form text. Whether in documents, Web pages, premiere data feeds like Thomson Reuters or Bloomberg, or email, this information does not sit within standard databases and eludes rigorous analysis, governance, and monitoring. Anzo connects data trapped within unstructured documents with data anywhere else in the enterprise, including traditional, structured databases. Simply put, Anzo lets you treat unstructured data as rigorously as you do data from traditional structured enterprise data sources.
- Key Benefits
- Use Cases
- Enrich your understanding of key business entities by integrating data from documents, web sites and other unstructured text
- Crawl and process unstructured content to curate and integrate with structured data or for application use
- Create custom but not required scripts and rules to find and link data from unstructured sources
- Access all information in one place—regardless of format, structure, or location
- A large pharma company analyzes scientific literature, industry news, grant applications and patent filings to unearth competitive intelligence about drugs developed across the industry.
- A major financial institution conducts fraud and insider trading surveillance by integrating data from emails, trades, instant messages, call logs, research reports, social networks, watch lists, deal team structures, etc. and applies advanced analytics on the resulting knowledge graph.
- Regulatory change monitoring at a financial services company integrates data from regulator web sites, news feeds, org charts, operational dependency flows, legal & compliance workflows, etc. and applies advanced analytics on the resulting the knowledge graph.
- Set-up text processing pipelines with an easy-to-use browser-based interface
- Integrate text analytics with existing enterprise dictionaries and taxonomies
- Enrich extracted entities with structured data from disparate sources
- Find new facts and events relevant to any and all of the important entities in your databases