Anzo lets you share and analyze data stored in spreadsheets within and beyond your organization.
Critical information is trapped in Excel spreadsheets on shared drives, in SharePoint and scattered across laptops. Business partners regularly supply even more data in spreadsheets. All of this spreadsheet data is beyond the reach of traditional analysis and business intelligence tools. With Anzo, you can link together data across spreadsheets, and you can visualize and analyze the spreadsheet data alongside other sources of enterprise data in user friendly web dashboards. Best of all, if you make a change to a piece of data, that data is updated everywhere it occurs—in spreadsheets, databases, and dashboards.
- Key Benefits
- Use Cases
- Visualize and analyze data from across hundreds of spreadsheets
- Give users across your organization visibility into data otherwise trapped inside spreadsheets
- Quickly collect and share data with partners, suppliers, customers and other third party organizations
- Keep spreadsheets up-to-date in real-time
- A manufacturing organization uses Anzo to quickly analyze supply-chain data previously trapped in Excel. Spreadsheets from suppliers, contract manufacturers, batch tests, inventories and more are loaded into Anzo web dashboards and easily shared and analyzed on-the-fly without relying on IT.
- Publish spreadsheet data into user friendly web dashboards
- Collect high-quality validated data
- Apply advanced analytics capabilities to spreadsheet-based data
- Enable live, collaborative editing of spreadsheet data