A customized Competitive Intelligence solution that adapts to specific professional needs while automating and improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the program
R&D and Commercial Competitive Intelligence programs as well as business development and marketing teams are using our solutions to dramatically increase the speed and efficiency with which they deliver information and insight to stakeholders. Our Pharma Competitive Intelligence solution automates and improved the core activities. The software solution improves data gathering, curating of text and diverse information and allows for custom information organization. Users can easily incorporate other existing information, collaborate and investigate with information from diverse sources, and create reports and visualizations.
Built on the Anzo Pharma SmartBench, with the combined expertise of our solution engineers and the knowledge of Competitive Intelligence professionals, this customized solution is more flexible and targeted than any dedicated Competitive Intelligence tool. The solution can be up-and-running in a fraction of the time of IT-sourced custom systems. This tailored solution draws on the content that you trust most and delivers the up-to-date reports, dashboards, and analyses to stakeholders when they need them, in the way they want them.
- Key Benefits
- Use Cases
- Proactively monitor the industry to receive alerts when key developments occur around drugs, companies, targets, disease areas, or geographies of interest.
- Draw on the content sources that you trust the most, including private, public, and proprietary sources such as Citeline or Thomson Reuters.
- Give senior decision-makers self-service, up-to-date access to live CI dashboards that summarize drug development activities of interest to them.
- Improve the quality of your competitive intelligence by allowing subject-matter experts to curate, correct, and augment the data they know best.
- Crowdsourcing competitive intelligence. CI experts curate and annotate commercial and public secondary CI sources, combine with primary CI data in a collaborative knowledge base.
- Automated Reporting and Visualization. Automatically generate reports including tables, timelines and funnels in your CI programs standard format.
- Discover and manage licensing opportunities. Automatically alert senior scientists and licensing officials of development programs aligned with areas of interest, and seamlessly orchestrate the workflow between scouts and TA leads.
- Product launch intelligence. Monitor leading indications of sentiment and adoption of products at and after launch
- Data Crawling and Access.
- Combine, harmonize and curate information from any CI source
- Tailored Text Analysis
- Data Enrichment and Integration
- Proactive Monitoring
- Search and Discovery
- Visualization and Analytics
- Information Dissemination and Alerts