Promotes service reuse, composition, documentation, support and evolution within your SOA/ESB infrastructure.
Service-oriented Architecture (SOA) delivers value to organizations by enabling real-time data integration across disparate systems. As SOA environments grow, the complex web of point-to-point service and application integrations can become challenging to manage. Anzo can capture service mapping and interface definitions in a semantic repository, providing robust documentation, promoting service reuse, and improving supportability.
- Key Benefits
- Use Cases
- Promote service reuse by making services easier to discover and understand
- Streamline deployment of new and updated services via automation and impact analysis
- Ensure high-quality services via governance and approval work flows
- Prioritize investments in your service infrastructure via performance and usage analysis
- A leading retailer uses Anzo to manage and govern thousands of service definitions and interface control documents across their SOA landscape.
- Excel-based mapping interface that captures granular service transformations based on flexible canonical models
- Operational interface definition work flow that enforces compliance as services are created and streamlines the approval process
- Easy to find and use mapping and interface control documents (ICDs) as a result of searchable semantic canonical model repositories
- Customizable views of repository for performance and change impact analysis
- Full change-control history
- Leverages the Open Group's SOA Ontology technical standard
- Use the Anzo SOA Governance solution upstream of complementary ESB products like SoftwareAG's Centrasite or IBM's WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus and WebSphere Service Registry and Repository to better understand & manage the collaborative process of designing and reusing SOA interfaces and mappings