Streamlines and tracks data integrated from varied sources.
Data integration is a core part of any information-driven business. Yet, integrating data is often a slow, labor-intensive, and error-prone process that yields incomplete or inflexible results. Anzo lets you use conceptual models to integrate any data from any source. The conceptual model can be used to integrate data using standard ETL data integration tools such as Pentaho and Informatica in a fraction of the time it would take otherwise. The same conceptual model can be used to track information brought into the data repository from spreadsheets and unstructured data sources.
- Key Benefits
- Use Cases
- Integrate data in hours or days rather than weeks or months
- Combine enterprise data with data from outside your firewall
- See the big picture by combining conventional database data with data from spreadsheets and unstructured text
- Iteratively change, extend and adapt integrations without starting from scratch
- Enable business analysts to integrate new sources of data without relying on IT
- A large financial services provider uses Anzo to automate the integration of customer data with internal data to bring customers on-board five times faster than before Anzo.
- A pharmaceutical company uses Anzo to integrate structured and unstructured competitive intelligence data that previously needed to be manually curated.
- Integrate structured, unstructured and semi-structured data
- Automate the creation of traditional ETL jobs
- Leverage industry standard models to drive integration
- User-friendly self-service integration tools for business analysts