Anzo can help your commercial compliance teams proactively monitor aggregate sales spend and other regulatory requirements while staying responsive to changes in federal and state regulations
Anzo commercial compliance solutions can help your compliance teams proactively monitor aggregate sales spend and other regulatory requirements while staying responsive to changes in federal and state regulations. Setup thresholds to alert you on compliance outliers and trends and automate the distribution of compliance reports to both internal and regulatory stakeholders. At the same time, Anzo lets you repurpose compliance data to better evaluate the effectiveness of physician-targeted marketing and sales programs.
- Key Benefits
- Use Cases
- Rapidly anticipate and respond to changes in the regulatory environment and to new data requirements
- Reduce the time and effort required to gather, curate, analyze, and report on aggregate spend data by automating tedious data gathering tasks
- Improve performance of commercial activities by reusing compliance data for other purposes
- Identify compliance outliers and trends
- A biopharma organization uses Anzo to capture diverse information for commercial compliance reporting.
- Anzo combines information including prescription data, influence networks, CRM data, medical events, and sample tracking data. New data can be added on the fly, and the data can be consumed both by compliance teams as well as by sales and marketing teams looking to better understand successful initiatives.
- Leverage compliance data from a variety of structured and unstructured sources.
- Deploy always up-to-date analytics, dashboards, alerts, and workflows tailored to the needs of policy makers, regulators, physicians, patients and internal stakeholders.
- Combine compliance data with additional information to better evaluate sales & marketing performance.