- Standards-compliant cross-browser CSS guru
- Experience writing high-quality, testable, maintainable, and well-documented code
- Solid UX and UI design sensibilities
- Semantic Web technologies (RDF, OWL, SPARQL) not a prerequisite, but an advantage
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Self-disciplined with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Energetic and self-starting
This position is located in our Boston, MA office.
About Cambridge Semantics:
Cambridge Semantics Inc. is an industry-leading semantic information management company. Semantic technology is revolutionizing data collaboration & content management within the enterprise and on the Web and is one of the most exciting technological innovations since the advent of the Internet. We are a high-energy, high-tech company that is experiencing rapid growth. Our team comprises some of the world's leading experts in Semantic Web technology.
If you are a motivated, career-oriented individual who is interested in being in on the early stage of a significant opportunity, Cambridge Semantics is the place for you. Additional details about the company can be found at www.cambridgesemantics.com.